How to Reach Your Audience and Create Content During Coronavirus
If you have a product-based business or sell physical good, listen up! This podcast is for you :)
The truth is we don't really know how long this pandemic is going to last.
But one thing we do know is that it has shaken up just about everyone's routines.
Sometimes you have to switch up your strategy.
Part of being an effective communicator is being able to read the room.
One of my pins was shared over 1,000 times over the course of 90 days.
By adjusting my strategy, 972 people shared my pin in SEVEN (7) days!
Yes, that's right. What took me about 3 months to accomplish has been done in under 2 weeks! (I anticipate those 28 more saves coming in fairly soon).
member, Pinterest is more about your audience than you.
So what did I do?
I went back to the basics.
Go back to the Pinning for Winning workbook.
Consider the following questions:
1. Who is your target audience?
2. What are they struggling with? What are their pain points (right now)? What is important to them right now?
3. How can you help them? What do they need from you right now?
Remember, be mindful of the current climate.
Here are two things we know right now:
1. Most people are stuck in the house
2. Because this has become a temporary norm, people are moving on and looking for ways to adjust and things to do
Didn't get the Pinning for Winning workbook? Or need help identifying the proper keywords to target your ideal audience?
Download the free Pinterest marketing workbook and video training now!
Copyright 2020. Socially Accepted LLC. All rights reserved.